Sunday, October 27, 2013

It is kind of Official!

Well I had said something was in the works with Char and yesterday it became verbally official. She will remain with us! So whats our plan. Well I hope to put her under-saddle and get her trained for a pleasure horse. My hope is if all works out as planned that I can lease her out. That way I can remain in control of her out come, but she can be placed with someone who can devote all their time to her! I have time currently to devote to her for training, but once next spring rolls around and Navi goes under-saddle I will be pressed for time, so I hope to have a leasee by then. When I get the bill of sale (which is signed by the previous owner, but just sitting at the barn because no one knew who would take her in the end. )  I will officially transfer her papers over to my name :) This mare is too nice to get tossed around any longer.  She has spent 17 years being thrown away by people. Wish us luck in our new adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment