Saturday, June 14, 2014

Two Years

This month marks two years with Willow. I don't talk a lot about her since she is my partner's main riding horse not mine, but I cannot say enough good about this horse. She is an amazing mare with a loving personality. She has the most try I have ever seen out of a horse. She can and does get worried at times, but is willing to work with you if you lead the way. I knew after riding her a few times that her and I would have fun filled future. I don't get to ride her a lot since I am so busy with my main three horses, but I love the time I do spend with her. Just last week her and I went out by ourselves for a trail ride. She was great!  I often joke with my partner and tell her I am going to trade her mares. She can have Pixie and I will take Willow, lol.

We are extremely lucky to have found Willow and look forward to many more fun years with her!

Jess and Willow enjoying a grooming session


Willow ready for our ride last Saturday


No comments:

Post a Comment