Saturday, May 10, 2014

Still Alive...

I am still alive, just been a little crazy at work. Okay, more like a lot crazy at work. If I work less than 46 hrs a week I am doing good. We have made it to the barn, we just haven't done a ton of riding. In fact I haven't ridden for a week and a half! I have managed to get a few days in of ground work with the horses though :) So I guess my point is no exciting updates just pictures. :)

Navi made it across the stream to the good grass!

 Char, Navi and Willow all made it to the other side of the stream where the grass is lush and tall.

Jess never did make it over, but its okay he doesn't need that much grass!


 Jess hanging out with their neighbor
Willow

My favorite of Jess

Jess




My favorite of Char

Navi got tired of standing and grazing

Pixie's pictures wouldn't load for some reason, however they weren't that exciting anyways. She didn't make it over the stream either and that's good since she is still really chubby, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment