Thursday, March 27, 2014

Settling in

The horses seem to love their new home! And so do we!! We rode Jess and Pixie for a little bit, but both of them were a little up so it wasn't a long ride as we wanted to end on a good note. Over all they did well considering we had just up rooted them 24 hrs prior. Then I wanted to work Navi in the round pen. She acted like we had been at this barn her entire life! This little mare is so confident, I love working with her. After a bit of ground work, I hopped on. This is the first time in two weeks that I have been on her and it is our 4 ride ( I think,lol) She did really well. Not too much work just walking around the round pen and yielding, but it was a calm ride and she listened for the most part :)
The view from a top Navi :)

Yes, I am using my cell phone to take pictures while riding. Probably not recommended, but I couldn't pass up the chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment