Saturday, September 20, 2014

Wow, Time Flies!

I can't believe it has been a month since I have last blogged. Bad blogger! I do have an excuse, okay maybe for only the last two weeks. Two weeks ago a skinny little 7 week old puppy joined our family.  We adopted him from the same place we got our girls Laurel and Devan. He will grow up to be a trail riding doggy too!
Henry at 7 weeks of age

We have know that mom is a Heeler mix, but we don't know what dad was. He is 9 weeks here.
Speaking of the girls. Devan went out for a trail ride this week and was amazing. Before we go again she is getting her rattlesnake vaccine because we saw one and it was too close for comfort for me!
Devan enjoying the day with us. Jess is to my left and of course Pixie is looking off to the right :)                           

No comments:

Post a Comment