Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Show Me Your Barn- Blog Hop

   Share with us the following 5 photos:
  1. A View of the Barn
  2. Your Horse's Living Space
  3. The Tack Room
  4. View of Where You Ride
  5.  Your Favorite Feature of Your Facility 

I love my barn for many reasons, but the biggest reason is because it is only 5 miles away from my house! The fact that it sits on a river and has super nice facilities is just a bonus :)

 The Barn...A huge indoor, 16 stalls, 4 tack rooms, 2 offices, and a viewing area above the indoor!  And its all heated in the winter :)

I love my pasture! It's plenty big and has lots of trees. 

My tack room (which is kinda messy right now because we are in the process of moving stuff around) We share this room with other boarders. I might have my very own tack room soon though :)

 The front half of the indoor arena.
This is the view of my outside riding! We spend most of our time outside during the nice season and enjoy the indoor during winter :)


This is my favorite thing about the barn...The trail riding! We don't have to leave to take a hour + ride some where pretty! We can cross the river and get lost on the island :)

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous! And totally with you on the distance-to-home being the most important thing--just moved my boy from a place 8 miles away to a place 3.5 miles away and WOW the difference!

    ReplyDelete